|ASME - Compressed Natural Gas Storage Vessels
SPECIFICATIONS Stacked Cylinder Design:
• Capacity: three (3) 12-ft. vessels is 17.463-SCF at 5,500 psi
• Capacity: three (3) 24-ft. vessels is 35,954-SCF at 5,500 psi
• Maximum allowable working pressure of 5,500 psi, at 120° F
• Minimum design metal temperature of -20° F at 5,500 psi.
• Analysis of cyclic pressure loadings between 5,500 and 3,500 psi yields
a vessel life of 90 years.
• Design also incorporates strength requirements for maximum wind
and seismic loads
SPECIFICATIONS 48 inch Spherical Design:
The 48-inch inside diameter, 33.5-cf spherical CNG storage vessel is for
the commercial dispensing of compressed natural gas to motor vehicles at
CNG fuel stations. The vessel can supply CNG at up to 5,500 psi to a
The vessel is designed for maximum allowable working pressure of 5,500
psi, at 120° F and a minimum design metal temperature of 0° F at 5,500
psi. Analysis of cyclic pressure loadings between 5,500 and 3,500 psi
yields a vessel life of 100 years, which exceeds the ISO 11439
requirement of 20-years. The design also incorporates strength
requirements for wind and seismic loads.
|Re-Furbished and Re-Certified Compressed Natural Gas DOT Cylinders Storage Racks with New Valves
|Customize Cylinders Racks (9.250 DOT 3AA3600 CNG tanks w/270 scf capacity each).
|Advance Fuel Systems, Corp.
9102 E. 46th. Street
Tulsa, OK. 74145